Sign In

Latest News
Sibling Membership Options
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/17/2019 at 1:01:47 AM GMT
Sibling Membership Options
I am a regular member through our tract, but my 3 siblings/co-owners are not.  What are our options for membership for the 4 of us?

Last edited Friday, May 17, 2019
5/17/2019 at 3:17:49 PM GMT
Thank you for contacting NFH. Regarding membership, you have several choices. First, NFH allows for multiple memberships per cabin, so your siblings could become Regular ($50) or Associate ($30) members through your member tract organization. We have introduced some new options for 2019, one of which is called a "Cabin" dues option which includes 1 Regular + up to 4 Associate Memberships for the discounted price of $100. This assumes your local association is willing to make all of the NFH options available to their members. Every organization has its own method for collecting fees & dues and while most offer all of the options available from NFH, some choose to limit their dues collection to a single Regular membership per cabin. I suggest you discuss with your Secretary/Treasurer. Individual Regular and Associate memberships are also available directly from NFH, but at a slightly higher cost.